2014年9月19日星期五

Louis Vuitton Eole Rolling Luggage Bag M23204

Local time on the 20th, the U.S. State Department routine press conference, spokesman Huff said Ferguson different town protests and protests elsewhere in Turkey, although police have arrested reporters, but the United States have freedom of speech. A reporter mentioned Turkey's state news agency a reporter in town was arrested Louis Vuitton Outlet by the police regarding Ferguson, a spokesman for Huff asked any comment. The following is a Q & A Record, according to the U.S. State Department website press conference Record translation: Huff: I speak does not mean that the local police Ferguson. We have stressed that freedom of speech is a very important principle of the United States insists. But for this, I do not know any details, I recommend you ask local officials.
Reporter: He was one of my colleagues, he said he was threatened, but also live video. An official with the irreverent language threatening his life. Reporter: There are many reporters face Louis Vuitton Handbags the same threat, the question is: in this occasion on behalf of the United States, you have been criticized in other countries (including Turkey) to arrest reporters for U.S. police (reporters) use of violence, to deny or to remain silent is not a little hypocrisy? Huff: I do not think so, I think that President Obama and Minister of Justice statement on the incident has occurred in the town of Ferguson. Minister of Justice today in Louis Vuitton Luggage Ferguson town. Although let me come on a domestic issue (domestic issue) is not appropriate to comment, but I do not agree with your statement about the hypocrisy, there is no comparable, is not the same thing. As I said yesterday, I will announce our records, in the United States, when there is a problem when we want to rectify and correct the things that Louis Vuitton Sunglasses we will take a transparent, honest and open manner to act. I would appeal to all other countries, including Turkey, to take the same measures. When they do not do this, we will continue this sound.
Reporter: So you would say that the Turkish government on Missouri manhandled a reporter for the local police to protest at the scale completely different things, you have criticism is related to the existence of large-scale Turkish Louis Vuitton Wallets crackdown on freedom of expression. Huff: Absolutely, they are not comparable in any way. I think I expressed yesterday in this regard is clear. I can say it again, people can freely express their views, the moment I can not freely express their views and their views. Reporter: Yes, but you know, you say this is a domestic issue, which is why? Huff: literally say, yes. It happened in the United States. Reporter: But other countries, particularly in the case of what happened in Turkey, I have not compared with Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan or any other country.
Huff: But you put it in comparison with what we have done things in the United States, I do not think it exists comparable, I think it is inappropriate to compare. I think they are separate issues. When we deal with issues in this area in the United States, the President and other national officials will be clear, we will discuss this. All you have to do is watch cable news over the past few days, take a look at our discussion of what happened in this country is how Louis Vuitton Shoes to open. I would like to record this aspect of openness with any other country in the world compared. After that, there is still a reporter asked Ferguson to protest the situation in and the police arrest a reporter. Huff continue to take evasive tactic: "I will not stand in the case of the State Council, the United States evaluate things happened, I really think it is inappropriate, I choose to let the United States deal with the domestic affairs of people to answer."

没有评论:

发表评论