2013年11月16日星期六

Louis Vuitton Artsy GM Handbags M40259

Louis Vuitton is going back to the basics. The Lockit Louis Vuitton Handbags line brings back the 1958 design, which paves the way for the classic lines and durable leather. Louis Vuitton Outlet One of my personal favorites is the Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit MM which is designed with natural grain no chemical goat leather. At the LV store in Bal Harbour I fell in love with this bag and its smooth leather yet durable shape. The hardware is a shiny golden brass that flows perfectly with the sienne, blanc, or black colored leather. Rolled leather handles with shiny brass links lead to the zip top closure that shows the lockit line signature leather key clochette and LV padlock. On the inside there is micro monogram textile lining along with a flat and cell phone pocket.
The Louis Vuitton Suhali line costs a pretty penny but appeals to the crowd that loves Louis Vuitton and is not keen on logos. Louis Vuitton Outlet Online While goat leather is heavy, the simple style of the Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit PM catches the eye. Smooth leather trim with contrast topstitching are perfect alongside golden brass hardware. For those who do not want to carry a heavier handbag, this may not be for you. Because the only option for carrying the bag is with the rolled leather handles, your arm may get tired easily. But it doesnt mean that this bag is not gorgeous to admire. I would hope for a more luxurious lining, when the price is so high, but this handbag is merely lined with monogrammed textile lining. While I am not willing to shell out my credit card for this handbag, Louis Vuitton Handbags I do love it.
Tuesdays with Twiggers: Just when I think Im done they lure me back in! This time it is the gorgeous Louis Vuitton XL handbag that has done it. I am a huge fan of the trendy oversized, super-slouchy handbags that we always see the Olsen twins carrying around, and this new handbag fits this description perfectly. If you are a fan of oversized bags then feast your eyes on this beauty that is available in the XL size Or, as I like to call them, enormous and ginormous! The Louis Vuitton XL and XXL are made from soft, Louis Vuitton Sunglasses luxurious Mahina leather with microfiber lining. In addition a top clasp keeps things secure, and side buckles can adjust the size of the bag. Im absolutely loving this bag, but alas the price has me contemplating buying the Chanel Baby Cabas first! What do you think.
As a real, live single woman in her 20s who is dating in New York City, I make a lot of small talk with dudes who I dont know very well. Almost invariably, when a dude finds out what I do for a living, first he wants to tell me about that time where he spent an amount of money on a bag that he actually loves, louis vuitton shoes for men and it was totally worth it, so he understands the whole handbag thing. After that, guys usually ask what mens bags I think are the best, and I sputter for a few seconds. Given some time to think about it, though, my vote would go to Louis Vuitton.I dont think that Vuittons are necessarily the highest quality available on the planet or the most of-the-moment, but when you consider the fine materials used, the absolutely enormous selection of shapes and sizes, and the generally restrained, modern look of the bags, I think LV gives dude bag lovers the world over the best set of options available. I mean, just look at that Louis Vuitton Naxos Keepall 45 Bandouliere up there. Its sedate, incredibly luxurious and totally classic. Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggag Its hard to say that truthfully about any bag, mens or womens, but thats often what Vuitton accomplishes with its mens designs, especially in leather.What about you? Have an indie brand you like? Prefer a company that keeps things a little more affordable? Let us know in the comments.

没有评论:

发表评论